Ceramic coating is a liquid polymer that is applied by hand to a vehicle’s exterior to protect the paint. The coating will enhance the depth and clarity of your car’s paint, giving it an improved glossy look. Not only will the process make your car look better than ever, but it also protects your paint from everyday contaminants such as UV rays, dirt, rain, and other particles. Because the coating creates a hydrophobic and chemically resistant surface, it makes cleaning your vehicle much easier. Once applied you will never need to wax your vehicle. Ceramic coating will add value to your vehicle and help preserve its appearance.
Hand Wax VS Ceramic
- A hand wax adds a small amount of protection, but only lasts a few months (we normally
suggest waxing your car twice a year). Ceramic coatings are done once and can last up to
nine years, with minimal maintenance.
- Waxing is also not as effective in repelling water as Ceramic.
- Ceramic coating improves the look of the paint. Wax adds a decent level of shine and gloss,
but vehicles ceramic coated have a superior appearance.
- Ceramic coatings are extremely strong. They bond with the paint, unlike wax, improving the durability of your vehicle’s paint.
- Ceramic coatings are much stronger against UV exposure than a hand wax. The Ceramic coating greatly reduces the penetration of heat, helping protect the finish on your vehicle.
- Ceramic coatings will make your vehicles paint hydrophobic, so cleaning your vehicle will be
- Ceramic coating prevents dirt, rain and other particles from damaging your paint.